- Standard Products
- Office & School Products
- WareHouse Labels
- Mailing/Wafer Seals
- Thermal Products
- Media Products
- Hang Tag/Parking Permits
- Raffle Ticket Sheets & Rolls
- Adhesive Removers
- Custom Products
- Contact Us
Is your Product Label a Money-Making Machine?
When a customer strolls down the aisle looking for products, what makes a product pop out? We know you’ve researched color, font, logo, and images to create the most appealing product possible. What else could you be missing? People spend so much time on social media that they are training themselves to process information in the way it’s delivered there. So why not adopt some of social media strategies to grab attention?
When you’re aiming to get “likes” and shares, there are a few tried and true strategies that can be easily translated to a label:
- Humor. I’m willing to bet most of you see a “some ecard” in your news feed at least weekly. Their observational wit is extremely popular. Funny memes and jokes are also of the most commonly shared information on social media. Memes are perfect for labels because they’re punchy and short. One-liners and quips easily fit onto labels as well. If it fits your brand, humor is a great way to garner attention and loyalty.
- Inspirational messages. People love inspiring messages. Hey, we’re all just trying to make it through life the best we can, right? When we see a reminder that life is OK and that we are going to make it, we feel better. This is the perfect emotional connection to make with a consumer. If you can make him or her feel empowered or motivated to do good, you’ve basically tapped into whatever spiritual side a person has. Even something as simple as “Be Extraordinary” will move people.
- Human-interest stories. How many stories have you read online of people doing good? There are some fantastic tearjerkers out there, and they spread faster than the flu at a daycare. Of course, most packaging doesn’t have room for a long story. However, if you can give a teaser to a story linked to a QR code or web address, you also add the element of curiosity.
- Quizzes. How many times a day do you see the results of someone’s mundane quiz posted? People understand this is just a stupid quiz, and yet they boast their results like it’s law. Obviously, you have to use a strategy like with the story – give a teaser to your quiz and offer a way to access it.
If you’re adding something new to your labels, make sure you’re checking with your designer and label printing company to ensure everything still looks perfect. Your label company should also be advising you on the right material and adhesive for your particular product. Ace Adhesive Label company is the perfect partner for manufacturers of products in:
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Cosmetics
- Household Products
- Houseware & Appliances
- Lawn & Garden
Our experts have over 30 years of experience, and our facility has state-of-the-art equipment. Together, we will create the perfect label for your brand. Connect with us: 800-383-8631; firstname.lastname@example.org.